The Situation in the Market and Business Challenge
The profession of DevOps already existed for around a decade, however, the specialists in this domain still face a range of problems that are not solved yet:
- the number of necessary DevOps products is no longer manageable;
- security weaknesses due to complexity are increasing;
- it is hard to find a proper solution even if it is present on the market;
- the technical know-how of DevOps engineers varies greatly;
- the transition from the architectural sketch to the infrastructure is not always smooth;
- vendor lock can often be observed;
- many systems are “flying blind” and the number of DevOps tools reaches the point when they are no longer managed effectively.
DevOps need to manage hundreds of different tools and each of them has own functionality. Due to the very large number of available programs, DevOps specialists sometimes do not even know about the existence of certain programs and their functionality and possibilities. Thus, while realizing the projects they often try to reinvent the wheel. They are attempting to find solutions to the problems that are already solved. Since the job is complex and requires taking into account many different factors and aspects, the automatization and simplification of the main processes could bring a big difference, helping the companies to be more time and cost-efficient. So, when DevBay came to us, they wished to have the DevOps tool that can solve the above-mentioned problems, helping companies to achieve their business objectives faster and better.
Trying the DevBay tool just once, you will never wish to come back to your previous approach to work anymore.